1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Clean up time!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Construct'O, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Spring and early summer work rush is over.So got a little time to work on my therapy farm.:)

Torn off the leanto on the old barn.It was a real lean too.Didn't have time to get before picture of that ,but got some today.

Tree removal and then clean up cement here the next couple days unless it rains.:dancing::usflag:

Barn Demo 003.jpg

Barn Demo 009.jpg

Barn Demo 013.jpg

Barn Demo 014.jpg

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Ain't nothing more therapeutic than demo work with a big ass dozer!

3. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics of the 6! We need more dozer shots on here.:drinkup:

You didn't flatten that 'ol Dodge truck that I saw in another thread did you? I think I see a side mirror and some mangled steel in that last pic.:weightlifter:

4. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Dozerman that was junk that was in the leanto before it decided to give it up.Here is the old Dodge ready for action tomorrow when i get to loading the ement and tree roots to haul down to another field.:usflag:

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

now tht looks like fun!!

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That looks like a lot more fun than I have had the last two days.

I have been backfill and compacting the tunnel overdig on the house in the pictures I have posted.

I rented a trench compactor from CAT (I know, I know, the great part is they are no charging me as long as I fill out a credit app and start renting from them). OK I'll bite.

That remote control compactor is a kick in arse. Sit in the shade, drink gatorade and drive. I was bored to death by noon yesterday.

7. Construct'O

from Sw Iowa

Birthday last week ,you know what that means.Another year old.:cry:

Jumped the gun :confused:and posted before got the picture downloaded:usflag:.

Barn Demo 015.jpg

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Your right Dozerman, I think you own a Dozer (Power Tan if I am not mistaken), and I am sure you own a camera (if not I am sure Tim will lend you his, for a beer, he is easy that way). Lets see some shots of what you do.

9. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ask and you shall receive...:) I have some "updated" pics that you might like.

I havn't had the opportunity to knock anything over like Construct'O though in a long time, and the ground around here is pretty flat which = boring grading pics.:cry:

10. jmf

jmf LawnSite Member
    from ny

Haven't you got a CTL in your motor pool? I guess that would spoil the fun.

jmf