clean ups..who's almost done?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by cklands, Nov 25, 2003.

1. cklands

cklands LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

I have about a solid weeks worth and then we'll go back around until it snows or until there is nothing left to do.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

4 more for me to do. probably about 2 days worth of work.

The calls have almost stopped coming for cleanups. I'm pricin very high now due to the fact that a) i don't want to work any more and b) the leaves have been sitting/soaking/getting stuck in for 4+ weeks now.

3. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Ha, I'm still mowing yards. This grass just won't stop growing. But then again, I'm not complaining:-D Just more work = more earnings. Just picked up a nice mulch job today as well from a dormant customer from this summer. Good to hera from the guy, he used to be Metallica's sound engineer.

4. joeboy4

joeboy4 LawnSite Member

I finished Sunday. Told my customers to call if they need me to come back.

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

90% of them are on every other week basis, 8% everyweek, and about 2% are every 3rd week. (weeds)

6. bilbo7021

bilbo7021 LawnSite Member

between the rain, and the snow that comes down just enough to make everything on the grass sloppy..........I think I might make it in time for Thanksgiving.

although I did finally learn enough this year to charge people more for having to deal with wet leaves, raking instead of using my blower/vac, and to charge $1/bag to cover that expense.

7. SLC1234

SLC1234 LawnSite Member

We have about one and half weeks of cleanups, and about one week of christmas decorations. Then we will be done until the snow comes. If no snow soon we will probably go back to all contracts and do light cleanups just mow and blow beds out and stuff. Then start putting equipment away and servicing stuff.

www.schmidtlawncare.com

8. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Only about 3 left here in MA

9. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

2 Fall clean ups left and few accounts to mow should be done by Dec 1....
    But we are on a Sod installation that will take us through jan as the units are being finished.

10. rtyus

rtyus LawnSite Member

Still have quite a few to do here and the leaves are still falling. We've still been doing quite a bit of mowing as we just got our first good frost this morning.