1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

cleaned me out

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by scag runner, May 22, 2008.

1. scag runner

scag runner LawnSite Member

At around 9:00 p.m. I dropped off my equipment at my lot after working on it for a couple of hours so it would be ready for the next day. At around 8:00 a.m. I got a call asking if I had picked up my trailer that the gate had been cut, and my trailer was not there. them SOB's cleaned me out they took the whole trailer which included about $20,000. Now all I own is a shovel and a rake I have that because it was in the back of my truck. And of course the insurance company only wants to pay me $5000.00 on a $15,000.00 policy. The equipment was stolen in the Tallahassee fl area If any one is interested I can post description and serial numbers.

2. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

holy crap man that sucks big time, doubt im of much help down in largo but I hope you catch the sob's that did it.

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

that really sucks

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

wow. I guess I can't complain about losing a blower. good luck getting everything back!

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That REALLY sucks. Do you have any friends that mow that you could borrow equipment from till you get yours back?

6. Grasshog

Grasshog LawnSite Senior Member

Dang those roaches, We should go back to public hangings.