Cleaned up my equipment today for storage

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Dec 9, 2006.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Got my equipment cleaned up and ready for winter storage today so i decided to snap a picture of it.

Power Equipment.jpg

Power Equipment2.jpg

2. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

you know it really looks nice id hate to have to take it out next year and dirty it up again....hope it doesnt collect dust

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Dont you love how the red on exmarks looks like fresh from the factory with a little presure washing. I presure washed my redmax weed wacker for the first time in 2 years and it looks like its only been used twice.

4. LawnInOrder

LawnInOrder LawnSite Senior Member

real nice setup. i am a redmax man too. I love the walker. bet that did great on clean-ups. If you don;t mind me asking, how much did that set u back. Looks great and keep up the good work. LawnInOrder

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Now I feel guilty... I put all my stuff away dirty! I figure some things will be used a few more times this month, maybe. Plus I KNOW I'll need something to do come Feb. or March and cleaning and scrubbing equipment will fill time quite well.

6. RedMax Man

That walk behind is a Toro. I pressure washed it several weeks ago completely and just gave a quick wash today with the hose and soap to get any remaining mud and dust off. Yeah I pressure washed the trimmers too, really cleans em up and looking new.

7. RedMax Man

Yeah, the Walkers are awesome for leaf cleanups. I bought it used this fall for $2700, had been look for a good one that i could afford for a while.

8. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 LawnSite Member

everything looks great man.... keep up the good work. BTW you got an incredible deal on that walker! how many hrs. did it have on it when you bought it?

9. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Yea I know. I was to busy looking at your other gear that I forgot you have toro. Just saw red and thought exmark. But the same thing applies, the red cleans up really nicely. It seems like we have been piggy backing on some of the other threads for the past few days. I go to respond and it within a post or 2 of yours or I check back in to a thread and your right behind my post. Kind of funny since I never noticed it since we PM the other day. So whats up for you now? I'm sitting on my butt for the past week. My daily routine is going to the mailbox and then to the bank. At least there are a bunch of hot girls in there mid 20's there. Eye candy never hurts.:laugh:

10. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

They look great. Now put them to sleep for a few months.