cleanup pricing

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by barcode148, Oct 28, 2006.

1. barcode148

barcode148 LawnSite Member

i live in western pa and would be doing a fall clean up with the whole nine yards i guess you can say. including bed clean up (mulch and rocks), re-edging, normal leaf clean up in the yard ,and hauling the debris. the area is somewhere around 30,000 sq ft. i was thinking it would take about 5-6hrs with two of us first cleaning out the beds and then mowing and loading up the leaves. so i was thinking around 350-400 dollars or 60 bucks and hour what do you think is this low high or about right? i tried a search but couldnt find much to help me. so thanks alot, ari

2. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

I think that's a little high, but if you think you'll get paid that, then go for it. I like to get 50/hr myself. I usually don't re-edge in the fall. This way in the spring when you edge, it makes the grass look that much better. Just my 2 cents...Dave

3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

$60-$75 per man hour, plus dumping. Really depends on your equipment and setup. :)

4. barcode148

barcode148 LawnSite Member

my setup really only consists of push mowers, blowers, tarps, and a dump truck lol. also because were only 17 that may lower the price that we can ask. i was thinking somewhere around 50-60 and hour like stated before. thanks, ari

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Then yes I would agree that you would need to be on the low end. Maybe even $40-$50? Thats something that you have to look at as far as overhead and costs. Good luck! :)