Cletus SHUT UP!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by columbiaplower, Jun 7, 2000.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

Cletus i don't know what stone did that afended so much but this forum is for lawn care not for peoples complants. If u dont like him ignor him. Have u ever gone to the chat room and talked tot the guy? I am there often and i have never seen u there. So please leave stone alone. To everyone please do not respond to this i dont want to start a big thing i want Cletus to answer 2 questions: what did stone do and have u ever talked to him.

2. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

Cletus, I'm with on your side man. You seem like a nice guy. I really hope you don't let Stone, or anyone else on here get to you. I read the post that got you upset, that Stone wrote. It was very demoralizing for no reason, but that's life. There are just some people out there like that. If I were you, I'd focus more on what the more respectable guys on here like, Eric, Southside, Lazer, and Homer have to say. They're not hard to find. If someone is ignorant enough to tell you to shut up, then just consider the source, and keep on going. Remember. Keep smiling, and don't forget to smell the roses.<p>Victor

3. Cletus

Cletus LawnSite Member

You have a point columbiapower maby I should have ignored him,But maby YOU should have just ignored my post.To answer your question what did stone do?He has made many harsh comments about others and how others are running their business.This is an open fourm and everone is free to say what they think,But we should not have to be put down buy others and read comments that are totally off topic!I find many people make off topic comments but allmost all are to lighten things up.Yes stone makes some comments that do lighten up things but many have been useless.We also have lost at least one good member do to stone.Remember Retro 67?He has left becouse of stone.I hope this answers your question!<p>Victor-I am glad to see that I am not the only one that has these feelings.I think from now on I will just ignor any rude comments by him and hope others do the same.<p>One last thing columbiapower.Please don't tell me to shut up!All you had to say is I dissagree with you or somthing along that line.<p>from-Bob Hammer

4. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Its Hammer time. I mean Happy Hour:)

5. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

u are right i shouldnt have told u to shut up but i was upset because stone is a nice guy under that shell (not to metion he knows hes stuff) Just tring to stick up for himm. Also ur post was very harsh. Somthing about booting him out. Just ask most members what they think of stone( those who have chatted with him). You have to look past his attitude and then talk to him. Anyway no hard feeling Cletus but some of ur remarks upset me because i know PART of the real stone.<br>Sorry- Nick

6. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I am so glad that u guys kissed a made up. hahaha. regular ol soap opera we got going on here