Cleveland Area

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Shelman Yard works, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Shelman Yard works

Shelman Yard works LawnSite Member

I want to get an idea of what all the area companies are charging for labor? I have raised my labor rate to $35 per hr. I just want to stay of the same playing field as the others. I all so need some one to build a deck?

2. Broker

Broker LawnSite Senior Member

What city do you need the deck in? I know a few deck guys that are good.
    We only do irrigation, my understanding of what Landscapers are charging you should be in line with that number. Especially with gas prices being the way they are. If you ever need any irrigation services (install/service work) give me a call @ 800.435.4979. Bob RI Lawn Sprinkler Systems (Reserve Irrigation)

3. Broker

Looking at my records from last year I am about 2.5 weeks behind on bidding new installs. What about you other guys in the area?

4. Shelman Yard works

North Olmstead. i'll keep you in mind for the sprinkler system work. If you need to refer any maintenance work, we due a quality job that you would feel proud of referring. Please feel free to call me @216.228.8862

5. Shelman Yard works

There must not be a lot of Cleveland area companies on this site. I was hoping for a greater turn out. So much for the networking in the Cleveland area. :sleeping:

6. Broker

We just started going on estimates for new installs. We try to hold off until the weather breaks eventhough people call in Febuary they are usually just shopping and don't make a decision until mid to late March anyway. How is everyone's else doing so far compared to last year? We are about two and a half weeks behind.

7. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Same here, almost 3 wks behind, Dam snow finally melted so you can see what your bidding on.

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Shelman---We are accross town from you on the east side in Richmond Hts.

9. Broker

Do you smell that, spring is here. It is time to maintenance the machines and to come out of hibernation. I can not wait to get started. If you are reading this and you are from Cleveland reply so we can keep it towards the top of the list.

10. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

40 hr per man ill look for my deck guys number and get back to you