Client portal payments in SAP

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Mar 4, 2014.

1. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I was looking into getting my client portal set up tonight. I have a question on what you guys are using. Do you have to sign up for blue pay and authorize.net?

2. JFGLN

JFGLN LawnSite Senior Member

I went with blue pay.

3. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

I went with Green Pay.

4. h20seeder

h20seeder LawnSite Member
    from Maine

You have to sign up for either blue pay or authorize.net I beleive. I chose authorize.net and have been using them for a few years with no issues so far. Knock on wood.

5. BLC1

BLC1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

What rates/fees do you have with authorize.net?

What made you guys go with one over the other?

6. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

I went with blue pay. I think with authorize.net you gotta get a merchant account somewheres else, blue pay i didn't have to do that. Mabee someone else can explain that better than me though! I just know bluepay has been working fine for me so far.

7. Fresh_Cut

Fresh_Cut LawnSite Senior Member

bump

I'd also like to know the pros & cons of each .... from those that have used it for at least a 6 months.

8. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

authorize.net with a BOA merchant account. They actually come to inspect your business before granting it. Couldn't believe it.
    The client portal and convenience of secure online payments helps us win jobs with many of our customers.

BOA has the lowest per transaction rate of anyone I looked at.

9. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

Bluepay here, its worked fine. Secure client portal.. well, it doesn't appear that way.. I wish SAP would fix the company logo on the client portal login screen like they said they would over a month ago. i'll never shut up about it until they do.. lol.

10. Fresh_Cut

Fresh_Cut LawnSite Senior Member

When y'all say "client portal" are you talking about the portal that SAP offers for your customers to login and access info on their account with you? Or a portal for you to login to your merchant service?

Aren't the prices negotiable for merchant accounts with Authorize.net & BluePay?