1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn-Sharks, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone used their free services before??? I logged on and set up a account and from the looks of it will be a good source of information about potential Bad customers and they cover more then just lawn service it could be for anything. I logged in and added a report about a person who stiffed me and the cool thing is, if this guy hires anyone else for lawn service all the LCO would have to do is go to this site and click find a report and type the persons name & address and if he or she in their then a report will pop up explaining the conditions of the report (ie. late pay,no pay, money loss, complainer, Ect.) I think this is great site! Has anyone else heard of them or had luck using this service????:cool2:
  2. AJ Lawnscapes

AJ Lawnscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, just checked it out and signed up and put a customer on the list!
  3. Lawn-Sharks

It's a good idea isn't it! :drinkup:
  4. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks, I just gave them 2 names. All searches I tried came up clean.
  5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

Great site.. Bout time. Get the word OUT.... Let all of your buddies know to sign up and post the PITA customers and the ones that don't pay on time and the other ones that always try to talk you down after the work is complete. The site would be that much better if you could just search by city instead of having to type in a specific last name. Great idea...
  6. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

now it needs to have a search via city also instead of last name to see all that are in the city that are losers
  7. Lawn-Sharks

I'm letting all of my friends that are in business know about this site! But for the lawn business i thinks it's great, just keep adding those PITA customers and some day they're going to have a hard time finding someone to work for them and they wont even have a clue why :confused: :drinkup:
  8. mngrassguy

mngrassguy LawnSite Silver Member

You can. I just typed in my state and the first letter of a last name. I got 29 hits. 28 made up names and the one I put in.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the tip, man. I got signed up and will be adding a few names soon.
  10. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

need to keep this on top :clapping: