ClientCritic.com

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn-Sharks, Sep 23, 2008.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow...really?

Could you contradict yourself any quicker?

2. Client Critic

Client Critic LawnSite Member

We don't say you don't have to post your business name.

We recommend that you don't use your business name just in case that customer wants to smear your name all over the board for TRUTH you posted about them.

3. IN2MOWN

Per YOUR website:

Oh yeah, your actual business name is not posted so they won't know who you are, unless you make your User Name the name of your business (NOT RECOMMENDED).

I think that says it all right there.

As far as your 2nd statement goes...

Are you saying its alright for someone to post info about someone else that is not verifiable at all but its NOT ok for the person who is being slandered to defend themselves?

:nono::hammerhead:

4. Client Critic

If you sign up as a member and submit a "word of mouth" report about a difficult or nonpaying customer, that customer you reported may be upset because you posted them. If they see your business name as a user name, then they could go around telling "untruths" about you.

So this is why we recommend you create any user name you would like. You can use your business name or not. Honestly, we don't care what your user name is.

And so we don't spin the wheel on this subject over and over without getting anywhere, we make it very clear - "The information you post on the site about your customer is your responsibility." We provide the platform.

Now keep the feedback coming, but we will not go back and forth on this. I think this is very clear what we are stating.

Thanks!

5. IN2MOWN

You still dont deny that a company can post lies about a customer and thats my biggest problem.

As I said in the post that just got removed a website like this is a great idea but there are to many holes in yours.

6. Client Critic

IN2MOWN,

Well, we appreciate your feedback and we will use your feedback along with others to improve our website as we grow.

Our conference call today turned out well and we have many new updates taking place very soon that everyone will be able to benefit from.

Hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend... be safe!

7. IN2MOWN

And you still havent addressed my main concern.

Why?

8. Client Critic

Join Client Critic today for FREE and tell us what you think about the site!

www.clientcritic.com

9. Client Critic

Have you shared our site with your friends? Tell everyone on Lawnsite about Client Critic and try it... Join FREE and post your difficult customers..

www.clientcritic.com

10. Client Critic

If you are reading this thread, take a couple minutes to sign up FREE on www.clientcritic.com and use our site to post your difficult and nonpaying customers!