1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

clients, estimates other info storage??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by nismodude1988, Feb 7, 2013.

1. nismodude1988

nismodude1988 LawnSite Member
    from GA

Hey guys im having a major organization problem, what do you keep your estimates and customer notes and all the other info in like a binder or folders on ur floorboard cause i dont know what to buy i have everything scattered and i cant understand how to organize it. Any suggestions?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Google contacts in email. Sync with smartphone. There is field for notes that can be updated from a PC or the phone. Info updates and pushes automatically.

3. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to be using this app on my tablet this year:

http://www.invoice2go.com/

You can store customer info, make a list of common services for invoicing, invoice by email or print, do estimates, etc. They also offer a "cloud" service to store all your data on a remote server for around $9 a month. This app will work on any Android device, smart phone or PC I believe.

4. nismodude1988

nismodude1988 LawnSite Member
    from GA

U can print out estimates with invoice to go?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. recycledsole

recycledsole LawnSite Gold Member
    from MD

use an excel spreadsheet. it is very easy. you can keep a sheet for your clients, another sheet for your sales, another sheet for your expenses. it does math so you can see how much money you made from any given time period.

6. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

You can pull up a preview of the estimate/invoice, then hit the menu button and "open in", and select your printing app. I use the app Printer Share. It should print on whatever printer you have set up.