CLIO, MICHIGAN - quality subcontractor wanted (lawn & snow)

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by ParksLandscaping, Mar 19, 2007.

1. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

I am looking for a subcontractor to service a large commercial site in Caro, Michigan for both the lawn and snow season. If interested, please call me on my cell phone at 248-765-7844.

2. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

So is it CLIO or CARO???

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's MY question....We work in Clio,...not Caro though! lol

4. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

It was my mistake...it is clio.

5. gmt355canyon

gmt355canyon LawnSite Member

I live in Clio and do some work in this area. You may contact me at 810-247-1102
    Mark

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hi, and welcome to Lawnsite. This thread is almost a year old, so you may want to contact him by a PM when you get enough posts to. By the way, if you're interested in having some real nice turf to mow for your accounts, let me know. That is what we specialize in, and I pay for referrals to fertilization accounts. It is a win-win situation. You get nice turf to cut, which also helps your appearance, your customers are happy with a nice, weed free lawn, and we have business as well. let me know if you're interested. :)

7. gmt355canyon

Joe,

Thank's for the welcome to this site. I will keep you in mind if I need furtilizer work done. My main business is stump grinding in the Flint Mi area. Get with me if you ever have the need for stump removal or land clearing.

Mark

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I appreciate that. I have John (JB) do a bunch of that stuff for me. He has that forestry mower and his buncher, which allows him to do that stuff rather reasonably. I will certainly keep you in mind, though.
    If you ever have any questions or need any help with anything regarding the mowing and such, don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to help and give advice. :)
    Incidentally, if you're looking for some mowing work, let me know. We can talk sometime, and I can refer some of the mowing calls to you. I am not taking any more mowing. I stopped taking any more 2 years ago.

9. gmt355canyon

Joe,
    I am currently looking for a used tandum trialer, something like a 6x12 thru 6x16 if you have a line on something like that let me know. I need to transport a small Kubota with a front blade and salter. I have kind of started to specialize in sidewalk snow removal in the winter. I also do some plowing with my truck but so do about a million other guys in this area.

Regarding JB, he has a much larger operation than I do and if he is taking care of you stick with him. I am a one man operation and plan on keeping it that way. But I can normally show up and grind stumps within 24 hour notice.

Regarding mowing .. we will need to talk. Call me and I will buy you lunch sometime.

Mark

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

There is a 16' tandem out on Vienna Rd. going out towards Montrose. I just saw it today on the way out to Withers Steel. I will keep my eyes peeled for others, too,