Clip Art for Flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BladeWI, Apr 10, 2002.

1. BladeWI

BladeWI LawnSite Member

Was interested in knowing if anyone has found any good clip art to use in their flyers. Possibly free from the internet? We are looking to spruce up our flyers with some kind of eye catching clip art.

I apologize if this was already talked about in a previous thread. It is difficult to see previous thread topics/discussions on this site.

BladeWI

2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Blade, I just bought a box of 200,000+ images. There are quite a few under lawn like mowers, both rider-Z-midsize. These are all drawings and no-brand specic. Also drawings of workers which may be a bit cheesy. If you would like I could e-mail some. Tell me what you might be after.

3. Lanelle

Lanelle LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a note about internet images. Please do not 'lift' images off of members webpages to use as your own. Many members take a very dim view of seeing their customers lawns displayed on other people's websites.

4. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

For the most part, clipart images are in the "cartoon" format. I think it is best to avoid using those types of images as they are rarely utilized by the big boys. It may suggest that you are a below par business. Just a thought. Using digital photos is prefferable.