Clip art ,t-shirt graphics!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bntt68, Apr 24, 2004.

1. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

I have started my own lawncare business called KLEAN KUT. I am looking into having hats and t-shirts made but I dont have any clipart or graphics to put on them under the name KLEAN KUT. Does anyone have any they could part with? If so my email is THANX BRENT
  2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

There's probably a bunch of us that could help you out, but could you be a little more specific as to exactly what it is you are looking for as far a clip art goes.

Are you looking for something with a mower, trimmer, blower etc. or are you looking for something showing a yard with grass?

If you could let us know exactly what you need, I would be glad to help out.
  3. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

I am needing something animated with a push mower . It is going on the back of my t-shirts below KLEAN KUT. THANX
  4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you put animated graphics on a T-shirt? :confused:

(wink) :p

5. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi bntt68,

You can also visit our artist gallery, maybe it will give you more ideas.

Gopher Graphics
  7. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

8. googleplex

googleplex LawnSite Member

Actually, Crawdad

You can put "animated graphics" on a t-shirt

It's called 'lenticular' printing and it give the image a holographic effect.
    Just thought you'd like to know
  9. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Well of course you can use lenticular printing, everyone knows about that, (ever been to Times Square?) but I really don't think someone would have lenticular printing technology, then come here asking for graphics to use. It's a little bit pricey yet, don't you think? bnt68, is that what you are using? My lenticular printer is broke down right now, can you make me up a few things?
    Meanwhile, here are a few places where you can make some logos and such.