CLIP- how does it work

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by double e, Jan 2, 2001.

1. double e

double e LawnSite Member

I'm starting to get over loaded on clients- lot of paper work for sceduling.
    What's Clip. how does it work. I have clients I cut weekly, 10 days, Bi-weekly. How much does it cost. How hard to operate.

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Your best bet would be to get information from their website since they are selling the product.. http://www.clip.com
    Any other questions that you need from someone who uses it..try the search function at the top right of the page and the bottom..there are many threads on Clip software

3. Ocutter

Ocutter LawnSite Senior Member

Go to the link at the top and get a demo. I'll be honest its a pain to type in all the info for your cust. in the beginning. In the long run i can see it'll save time. Went thru a quick test of printing the bills and saved about 2hrs. My copy cost around $400.00 for the Lite 80 version. If interested do it now. It'll take some time getting used to. Tech support is good too.

4. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

I have clip and love it, saves you a lot of time and money in the long run. One thing I have to say though, I learned quickly that it's tough to run a profitable business with non-weekly accounts, unless that is a niche of yours and you have enough of them to keep you busy through the dry spells. For me, non-weekly accounts are just a pain to schedule, it's much easier to gradually switch your customer base over to all or almost all weekly accounts.

5. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member