Clip, QXpress, and MowerMeter

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by SLC LLC, Dec 3, 2007.

1. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I know that there is a great deal of opinions on various software used in scheduling and billing. I am looking into Clip and QXpress for my scheduling, as both of these softwares integrate with Quickbooks. I am trying to decide which would work best. I have watched through the tutorials, etc. on the the Internet, but know that there is no better proof than first hand experience.

Anyone have any pros/cons/input on either of these programs?

Does anyone use MowerMeter for maintenance records?

2. SLC  LLC

bump bump bump

3. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

qxpress........

4. SLC  LLC

Which version of it do you have ... Standard, Gold, or Platinum? Have you had any problems with it?

5. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

qxpress platinum here. does what i need it to do. syncs perfectly with quickbooks and is a clean, modern professional program. does what they say it will do.

6. grass-scapes

grass-scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

AND it will also keep track of your equipment and maintenance records.

I use platinum Qxpress

7. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

hey grass scapes - how are you keeping track of equipment right now in QXpress?

8. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

For functionality and user friendly interface. QXpress. However it does not have LIVE Cell Phone, PDA or internet updates as does CLIP.

Tim

9. Doug1966

Doug1966 LawnSite Member

Yeah, of course. QX mobile has been out for over 2 years. it wirelessly syncs from the field. old news. plus it works with Nextel phones using Xora if you are a sprint / nextel user, at no additional cost. I don't use Xora, but I've been using qx mobile for over a year now on my pocket pc phone. couple hitches getting it to work with my activesync but nothing that tech support couldn't figure out for me.

10. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yea, I was thinking of GPS, syncing with the start & stop times like CLIP does.

Tim