CLLM Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by metro36, Jul 21, 2011.

1. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Lots of updates this year. Ive been pretty busy and haven't been able to start a new thread. First off I officially started a company this year. I am now fully licensed and insured. Second I just got a new truck. 2011 GMC 2500 SLE 4x4. The rest is equipment I picked up at the end of last season and over the winter. Some stuff is missing from the pictures. I haven't had time to get a full fleet pic.

Here is the truck and normal cutting setup minus a toro commerical 21 and a shindy trimmer.

tmpphpcVOdDb.jpg

tmpphphFbH1L.jpg

tmpphpLYU7S5.jpg

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  2. metro36

One small account I cut with the 36" tthp and proslide. Cut at 2.5"

tmpphpqhzNJp.jpg

tmpphpJfBDZ1.jpg

tmpphprKRThq.jpg

3. metro36

A larger account I cut for a local builder. Its a model home in a new sub division. Again cut with the 36 tthp and proslide.

tmpphpnGTShj.jpg

tmpphpbaXKnx.jpg

tmpphpGEzSy4.jpg

tmpphpdfBFcJ.jpg

tmpphpzRlaqG.jpg

4. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

In your sig it says "Ford Truck". That pic is of a GMC. What gives? BTW, nice truck. I like the color. You get the DMAX?

5. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great, your properties look really wide open, must take a while with a walk behind... Non the less, looks great!!

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you need a bigger drop hitch for that trailer man!

7. metro36

I used to have a ford. I just got the GMC last week and havem't had time to change my sig. The truck only has the 6.0 Vortec. I wanted a dmax but I needed a new truck now and didnt have the $$ for it.

Thanks. The first house takes 35 minutes, and the second 50. These are my bigger properties but I coulf use a bigger mower. I want to add a 60" Turf Tracer or maybe a walker if I can find a good used one.
    I do but the truck is parked on a hill which makes it look worse that it is. It has a 3" drop on it now.

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,nice setup.. like the echo!

9. metro36

Damn I dont know how you picked that one out. I only have the one echo srm-280t which was on the trailer in the pictures. I prefer shindawia over the new orange echo models. I usually carry my shindy t242 but it needs a carb adjustment.

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Haha i know a echo when i see one lol.I love my echos they are great equipment!