Clonts Lawn & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Clonts Landscaping, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, the warmest I can remember. I'm ready for Spring but it looks like it's gonna be pretty cold around here next week. I'm ready to get my pre-emergent and spraying started.

2. stephen424

stephen424 LawnSite Senior Member

I mean, they do the same thing, same concept. LS gets around quicker and easier imo (that's why I'm selling my Classen). But the Classen is still a luxury sedan when compared to a walk behind aerator
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Clonts Landscaping

No doubt. I was gonna buy a Classen but decided on the LS. I have seen the one you have for sale and that is a very good deal. That would be perfect for someone who has alot of small and medium sized flat yards.

4. bulhead19

bulhead19 LawnSite Member

Love your ford. is it a 6.0 Diesel? What model is your redmax blower? how do you like versus the br600?

5. Clonts Landscaping

Yeah the ford is a 6.0. It's actually in the shop getting a long block put in it. I'm also having ARP head studs and a EGR delete added. I love the Redmax so far. It's a 8500. It is a good bit stronger than my 600. It's perfect for leaf cleanups. I bought from a guy on lawnsite about a month ago.

6. bulhead19

bulhead19 LawnSite Member

Long Block? What do you mean by that? I'm looking for a bigger bp blower im leaning towards the redmax blower over the 4 mixer

7. Clonts Landscaping

A new motor. The crank broke in the old one.:cry:

8. Clonts Landscaping

I got the Isuzu lettered finaly.

WP_000050 (1).jpg

9. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

that looks great! it's BIG, to the point & NOT cluttered up like 90% of the other guys rigs
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Clonts Landscaping

Thanks man, I stole the design idea from Copacabana's box truck. I thought his looked real nice so I asked them to design me something like his.