Clonts Lawn & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Clonts Landscaping, Sep 16, 2009.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Everything looks good, looks like you have all the tools of the trade. How do you like the tractor?

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good, are you putting simulators on the front wheels also?

3. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I bought three from a guy for $40 and thought I would be able to find the other one on a wrecked truck somewhere. Well I was wrong so I'm gonna have to break down and buy a new set. Just havent goten around to it.

4. Clonts Landscaping

I have really enjoyed having it. It's one of those things you dont really know how you ever did without it. I thought I might have gone a little to small at first but it has been perfect for smaller residential yards.

5. Clonts Landscaping

I bought that tractor off of crankyape.com and got a pretty good deal. I saw them on American Chopper and started watching the auctions on their site. Has anyone else bought anything from them?

6. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Its probably good for maintaining the condition of the turf where you're working right? Less soil disturbance!

7. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

i really like how u did the "C" and the "L"s....u now have a moble billboard. hahahah

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

love that rig, nice and clean looking. Very efficent. Id love to run a box truck!

9. Clonts Landscaping

Yeah, it can still be rough on the turf if your not careful. I would like to pick up some turf tires at some point.

10. Clonts Landscaping

Thanks, I had a company online design that logo. It was cheap and simple but I like it.