Clonts Lawn & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Clonts Landscaping, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I have one full time guy and one part time guy. I have never put the tractor in the box truck. I haul it with my dump or my 350. I did build the ramp on the box heavy enough to where I could if needed. I also added two leafs to the rear springs and had them rebuilt. It's been working great so far. As far as the tractor it would be great to be able to move full pallets but we make do for now. I really have more use for a smaller machine because of the size of yards we are usually in.

2. Clonts Landscaping

Thanks man. The tractor has come in real handy on some of our bigger trimming jobs.

3. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

yeah i've often thought about purchasing a compact tractor because i too service more residential yards. any reason you went with a cub cadet?

4. Clonts Landscaping

I looked at a Deere, Kubota, and New Holland but ended up with my Cub because of the price. I picked it up for right at 11k with 66 hrs on it. I would have paid a lot more for a brand name. It's been great so far.

5. Clonts Landscaping

Snapped a pic of my tractor with the tiller on it and also a little lawn renovation we did today.

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

6. Clonts Landscaping

I picked up a dethatcher about a month ago from a friend. It had 6 hours on it and I gave $350 for it. This little thing is a beast. It's perfect for small lawn renovations.

IMAG0060.jpg

7. Clonts Landscaping

One more new toy I picked up today and a pic of me dumping some leaves in my Dad's garden.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg