Clonts Lawn & Landscaping Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Clonts Landscaping, Sep 16, 2009.

1. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, why did you put the aeraton on b4 the fertalizer? Looks good...

2. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure who the builder was. I actually purchased the house as a foreclosure a couple of years ago. Whoever had it before me trashed it so me and couple of friends fixed it up and I saved a few bucks.

3. Clonts Landscaping

I put the aerator on first so I wouldn't have to tie it down. I wasn't aerating yesterday just went to pick up the aerator fert and seed. I haven't done any aeration yet this year. We haven't had more than a sprinkle or two in over a month. Look at my yard in the background of the pics I posted. Nice and crispy.:cry::cry::cry:

4. Clonts Landscaping

Picked up a dumptruck a couple of months ago and figured I would post a pic. Will try to get some work pics up this week.

059.jpg

5. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

That's a Good Looking truck. The bed looks really high, what was it used for before you bought it.

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like that may have been a grain body, but I could be wrong.

I like both your Ford and your Chevy. That's a cool looking dump, but you'd have a hard time pulling me out of the Powerstoke.

7. Clonts Landscaping

Thanks. I think someone used it for debris removal but not sure. Dont think it was a grain truck becuase it did not have a grain chute on the door.

8. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice stuff, I like the dump!

9. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Nice man! i also like the gravely...good to see other people like the heavy beasts as well! lol mine took a tumble out of the trailer when i got hit from behind at a stop light and did a full barrell roll and didnt bend/ break a thing except for a bent rim.(wasnt tied down cuz it was in sideways) Love the truck too....unfortunately im starting the way u did with a 4.0 chevy s-10, cant wait to get a real truck soon.

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice truck and nice gravely.looks good.