Close call

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by MacLawnCo, Feb 17, 2003.

1. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Just wanted you all to share in my joy... i passed the core and the bed weed control portions with flying colors. For the general turf, you needed 33 of 50 to pass, and low and behold, i got 33. :rolleyes: I want to reread the material before apps begin. just so i am confident. BTW, i am only doing 5 locations this first year so i dont ruin too many props. :D

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

HOORAY with a face like that, how could you miss.

3. El muchacho de cuatro ojos lo piensa es muy importante.

Cuando era su edad en universidad jugaba la piel el plátano con las muchachas en campus.

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Lorenzo... and you probably drank till you blacked out too. Maybe im too conservative, but the secular world culture just does not seem to interest me. Oh well, at least you enjoyed it.

5. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

que

6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

qué What

Cuál es incorrecto con el muchacho de cuatro ojos él no como muchachas
    What is incorrect with the boy of four eyes he not like girls.

7. Hodge

Nao seguro o que nós somos toda conversa sobre aqui, mas o uso de espanhol está muito importante em nosso negócio. Emprega muitos empregados hispânicos, ou ele somente se? :p

8. Hodge

now in spanish...No seguro lo que todos hablamos acerca de aquí, pero el uso del español es muy importante en nuestro negocio. ¿Emplea usted a muchos empleados hispanos, o apenas ustedes mismos?