Closed down for the season

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Mike33, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

As of this past friday Bobcat Landscaping Service closed down for the season. I'm going to start off my winter vacation by going bear hunting in Pa. the next 3 days than enjoy 2 weeks deer hunting at my hunting cabin in Pa. We might do a wall after deer season weather permitting. We came down to the wire this past week finishing a wall due to a lot of rain in our area. We fought the mud for several days but got it done and will landscape it this comong spring. Hope every one else a had a great season i'll post a couple of wall pics later. Let the snow begin.
  2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Must be nice Mike....still have a month to go...rain or snow have to get it done.
  3. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Must be nice!!!

Enjoy it Mike!
  4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Great idea!! I'm about ready myself. Were looking at mid Dec to close up shop, and run down to FL for the holidays. Gotta have your off time, make sure you enjoy it!
  5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

What do you do with your employees? Specifically the valuable ones.......foreman?
  6. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Lucky! Maybe if I play my cards right I will dress up in my deer suit, spray some deer urine on me and you can shoot me! LOL!

7. Mike33

unemployment time, i pay in he collects. We really need a break from each other. BTW im a 2 man company, with a part timer here and there.
  8. Mike33

Now Chris , dont tell me your from the common wealth and dont deer hunt? Half of your state will close down next week.
  9. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

tell me about it! I have to make an appointment to get stone/sand for cryin out loud! and I just watched Bambi today! :(

10. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

Well there's snow on the ground this morning, the leaves have just started to fall and we still have a rock wall to build and set a driveway base. I don't even need the deer suit, just come and shoot me.