CLS 2011 Spring Line Up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CLScaper, May 19, 2011.

1. grassman88

grassman88 LawnSite Member
    from mass

this was my international my dad put the mack bulldog on it lol

intternational.jpg

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great,very nice trucks!

3. CLScaper

CLScaper LawnSite Member

Image is a big thing clean trucks show clean work. My guys wear uniforms tan pants and red button down shirts for the landscape and mowing crew and white for the lawncare guy. Also clean trucks and equipment are treated better by employees less stupid miss takes as they treat them like new.

4. CLScaper

CLScaper LawnSite Member

I like the internetional should have been a keeper!

5. grassman88

grassman88 LawnSite Member
    from mass

thanks yea i bought it for $3500 lol all i did was a paint job and sold it for $5500 that truck never had a problem in the three years i had it

6. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

GET THAT CHEVY OUTTA THERE! Get another ford!
    Hes out numbered anyway what 4 fords and 1 mack and chevy! lol
    Im just playing Nice trucks!

7. CLScaper

CLScaper LawnSite Member

I like the Ford's for a tough work truck but the Chevy makes a perfect mowing truck and it was the first I found when I was shopping. It sits lower for crew to hand load with grass, it is a simple 6.0 gas engine and you can legally fit six guys. I normally run a three man mowing crew.

When i buy my next pick up (bosses truck) it will probably be a Chevy for the comfort. My back hurts to much to drive a ford full time.

I do have 2 more Chevy's truck #5 not lettered my old man drives a 2009 1500 ext. cab soon to upgraded to a 3500 and I have the Camaro SS for a quick get away.

Notice NO DODGE