C'mon... Nobody Has A Trailer For Sale?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by fga, Dec 9, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

2. fga

I know you guys are lieing!
    What are all you big shots gonna do with a 12 foot trailer? you need atleast a 16'. c'mon, take the plunge. Buy that super landscape truck.. it has a trailer on board. :help:

3. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck in finding a used trailer. I have been looking for a heavy flat deck trailer for a while now. Every ad I call, even if the magazine or paper just came out, I'll get answers like "I just sold it", or "I changed my mind, the ad was cancelled". I'm not in too big of a hurry, but, there is going to come a time when I gotta move and will have to bite the bullet and buy new if something does not come on the market.

4. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

Adam, Hopefully things are different in NY with used trailer prices. In Pa. used trailer prices are selling for near new prices. I bought a new 18' enclosed this past spring and sold my 14' open trailer to my father in law. The enclosed trailer was a good decision but I can use an open trailer. I looked for used ones but the prices are unreal. I know this was no help in finding a trailer but the problem is everywhere. Matt

5. Woodman1

Woodman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Adam,

I don't know if you have a trip South planned anytime, but I have a 6x12 enclosed single axle Pace trailer for sale. I am just off of I-95, near Florence SC. It has only been used for part of a season. I am going to sell it for $1800. Don't know if that helps you any, but wanted to throw it out there.

Jay

6. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Start looking in AZ, I see tons of em with for sale siigns all the time. Someone jsut put up an ad for a car hauler near our mailboxes the other day.

7. fga

that sounds awesome. i would love to attempt that. what a ride though. any ideas...

8. fga

Its similar here, but there aren't any dealers here at all to choose from. so if you get one guy listing a trailer in the paper, he can get alot.
    I see great deals on ebay.. but they are nowhere near me.

9. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

Hey fga,
    We have a open 6.5 x 12 for sale. Newer planks and tires. We are in Connecticut just north of Bridgeport. If interested let me know thru this forum. I am unable to pm anybody and I cannot email you because your profile setup.
    Mark

10. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Adam check for a pm from me