Collecting Debts

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Lawnsite is please to announce its latest addition to the Product Showcase;
    OldDebts.com, an online, flat fee collection agency servicing the
    landscape industry. To learn more about OldDebts.com, please click on
    our product showcase and check them out there.

2. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have not had a need to collect any debt yet but I have mentioned them on this site about a cheap way to collect debts.

BobbyGeld is always complaining about not getting his money from customers in NJ so he could make olddebts.com rich once he finds out about the site. :)

3. husband-and-wife-team

husband-and-wife-team LawnSite Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site, and I can't stop reading. This site is great!concerning collecting debts, I'm so glad they exist. We have only one customer that has stiffed us on a job and we have been wondering how we can collect and not end up spending more than they owe us to collect. The only problem though is that the customer has moved and we can't find them. I think they were selling their home and wanted to have it spruced up for selling. Thanks olddebt, its nice to know your around!

payup
    Excited about this site.:blob1:

4. MNATWRK

MNATWRK LawnSite Member

I am happy to know that there is a inexpensive place to get help on collecting old debt. They sound very professional as this is very important considering I run accross some old clients that still owe. Thanks for the info and this site.

5. Rocco

Rocco LawnSite Member

Hello, I found that some customer fall very far behind in making there monthly payments. throughout the landscape season. avioding calling you paying Etc. Throughout the years of making out the customers bills I noticed when you make a mistake you get a call right away.

If you have a customer you cannot reach and is avoiding paying a bill add an extra $100. See how fast they call you.

Hope this help some of you !!!! Rocco