collecting unemployment

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Christianstine, Jan 27, 2003.

1. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

prepare- survive, dont prepare- suffer. i learned that in cub scouts, thank you! that said, lets dont get excited folks, our brother is just tryin to figure out how to survive. brian, as you go through the work season this year, i would suggest that you constantly keep in mind that winter will soon be upon you, and that if you dont want to starve to death working at Mcdonalds, and if you dont want to starve to death on unemployment, you need to work your hardest, do your best work for your customers, dont waste any money, save every dime you can, put headlights on your mower, and say your prayers. :angel: during the winter months you may not be able to get everything you want, but you'll get what you need! ~the scaper~

2. socty

socty LawnSite Member

Mostly on war, and the trillion dollar deficit, and, oh yeah, war. Welfare is a drop in the bucket compared to defense and debt. Wake up and read the paper.

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Wake up and read the date...this is almost a 2 yr old thread. :waving:

4. socty

socty LawnSite Member

Hey Hoss, I know it's old, but it's still relevant. And the Patriots are about to win yet another Super Bowl. How "bout them titans?