college ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by lawnpro2210, Dec 24, 2008.

?

What did you do?

1. Finished college

29 vote(s)
    46.0%
  2. Finished high school

23 vote(s)
    36.5%
  3. did not finish high school

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. did not go college

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. have some type of degree

11 vote(s)
    17.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lawnpro2210

lawnpro2210 LawnSite Member

Wow hey thanks for all the input,some great stuff in there that i havent thoght of.Will take it all into cosideration.Thanks again.Mike

2. RLC12065

RLC12065 LawnSite Member

whoopass is an idiot. education never hurt anyone. i have a business degree and id suggest that if you want to own a business you should have some business knowledge.

3. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

whats the difference between "finished HS" and "Did not go to college"???

4. ryry278

ryry278 LawnSite Senior Member

What are you talking about he did not even post in here??? and he is for going to school and getting a degree

5. RLC12065

RLC12065 LawnSite Member

ryry278, whoopass being an idiot is just my personal opinion from what i've read of his posts.

6. jaypauldini

jaypauldini LawnSite Member

hi
    i went to college alte in life , 29, i did natioanl diploma in horculture , this was in england it was great, i was suroundedby like minded people, we learnt loads of stuff and we learnt how to find thins out, and manage our time and accoutancy , business management etc... well worth going, also you will have a ball with all your horticulture mates.this took two years full time.
    i worked my way through it.

i did so well, i went to to university and did degree in commercial horticulture majoring in fuirt production. this was three years, i had a great time.
    when i finished iw worked in fruit production for awhile, before finally gettingback to land scaping, maintenace etc.. whic i do now.

i did fiv eyears of study and it has set me up for life. it gave me so much confidence and knowledge, and i met other people who have helped and still help me.

go for it.

good luck

7. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

For the record, I believe College to be a necessity for the majority of the proletariat in this day and age...

RLC: I don't know how I could possibly have wounded your pride so badly that you're now ranting about me on threads I'm not a part of, but you really are making yourself like like a bit of a fool. If you need to get your feelings out, feel free to PM me. I'll listen. But this high-school-girl equivalent of talking behind my back is rather petty and - quite frankly - reflects extremely poorly on you.

8. RLC12065

RLC12065 LawnSite Member

whoopass you are entitled to your opinion but unfortunitely for you your opinion means nothing to me.

my opinion of you is based on your previous posts and i'm sure if others read them they will come to the same conclusion as i have.

peace out lawnboy

9. lawnpro2210

lawnpro2210 LawnSite Member

ok take the Asswhooping somewhere else