1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Color of Your Work Truck

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by TheKonz, Oct 19, 2009.

?

What is the color of your work Truck?

1. White

47.1%
  2. Black

16.6%
  3. Red

19.3%
  4. Beige

4.3%
  5. Vinyl or other

12.8%
  1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

true but it draws very little attention on the road

2. XLS

It makes your business blend in , and i would want to stand out in these times of ecconomical crisis

3. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

3white ,a couple silver,2green and rust colo:laugh:red plow truck .

4. Father&Daughter Lawn care

Father&Daughter Lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

5. Monroe74

Monroe74 LawnSite Senior Member

All five trucks are black with just enough chrome .looks sweet.

6. bulldogg

bulldogg LawnSite Member

all the other lco's in my area have white trucks so i am going to set my self apart and paint my two trucks silver and with my green and orange logo i hope it looks good. I also have a print shop that is going to take a picture of grass that I have and make a wrap that will only go around the bottom of the truck. I am also putting astro turf on the doorpanels and making custom floormats with it as well. I used to paint and customize cars before getting in the lawn game and i still have the itch to customize everything. I had even been thinking about painting all my equipment the same silver with the same logo and grass theme. wife put the kibosh on that idea.

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

my ranger is black

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

My Chevy is dark green. I love the color. I would like to have a green fleet someday. Everybody else has red or white around my neck of the woods.

9. BlackDog3

BlackDog3 LawnSite Member

Both of my current trucks are Black. I run an older 80's chevy which gets alot of attention because of its age and nobody else has them. If they do, they look like crap. Wit the black color i have goldish lettering. I believe it stands out over the contractor white i see everywhere.

10. XLS

neon green and black letters is bold , i have had people say it was to bright but it caught their attention.