1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Color Scheme

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, not promising anything here, but if we were to change the color scheme for the Landscaping and Hardscaping forums here on LawnSite, what would some color suggestions be?

Please keep in mind, if we would decide to change the colors, it would not be the green that is currently used on LawnSite...so, what are some suggestions, besides green :)

Thanks

2. KACYDS

KACYDS LawnSite Senior Member

Blue? I think that would be better, than what we have now.

3. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

Agreed, - Blue as background, Gray (charcoal), maybe light gray in there too.

Somebody posted a good scheme in one of the threads complaining about the colors, Check it out.

4. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

GREEN!!!! (I liked it, and its a lot more neutral) Pick an EARTHTONE! Brown!

5. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Wait a minute? I thought this was lawnsite? Why the need to totally differentiate?

Anyway, if you insist on keeping it different, I like Blue, yah. Can't think of another color that would be better. Red would be bad. Purple is probably already taken by ChickSite or something. Not good. The current brown is no good. Black or gray is too boring and neutral. So blue sounds like an obvious choice.

Glad to hear you're thinking about it, at least!!!