Color Scheme

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Michael J. Donovan, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

ok, not promising anything here, but if we were to change the color scheme for the Landscaping and Hardscaping forums here on LawnSite, what would some color suggestions be?

Please keep in mind, if we would decide to change the colors, it would not be the green that is currently used on, what are some suggestions, besides green :)

2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

As close to what the regular Lawnsite is. The sooner the better.:)
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

why dont you guys just change it back? WE are the ones that make this site and if WE dont like it who is it for??? there is no need to have a diffrent color then lawnsite, change it back to be a forum in lawnsite.
  4. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

You didn't add any topics, I don't see how its different from the old LS landscaping area. Just make it green.
  5. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

This color is not as bad as it was on the eyes at first, but still goddawful. I think even some kind of blue would be nicer.
  6. PatiosInstalled

PatiosInstalled LawnSite Member

i agree with everyone the original color was the best i dont like this color or how you have to hit the little arrows on the main page to expose the hardscape section
  7. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I have to ask politely but firmly, what is the hold up on getting this fixed?
  8. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah thats such a PITA. I don't understand the stress on this sectionbeing seperate. Why not have the "Landscaping" section hyperlink us to At least that way we had way more topics to discuss.
  9. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah what they said!
  10. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Gotta say it was certainly a bit confusing at first, but have since gotten used to it. Personally I don't mind the color one bit, if it were pink I would likely still log on! Now one thing I do notice now is the traffic is so much less since it was changed, anyone else notice the difference?