Columbia, SC

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Sharp Services, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to meet some others in the midlands area. Is anyone interested in exchanging information?

2. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I am not from that area. But do you have any idea on the chances of me grabing a ticket from a scalper for the SC/FL game tomorrow

3. Greenbrier

Greenbrier LawnSite Member

I am in Spartanburg. I work the whole upstae region. I would be glad to discuss the biz with you. I am expanding this year and need some ideas on pricing myself. How much are you starting your helpers?

Coop

4. jlmarshall

jlmarshall LawnSite Member

I graduated from Spring Valley HS in NE Columbia. I am marketing now for spring and summer. Are you currently looking to colaborate. Let me know.

5. Greenbrier

Greenbrier LawnSite Member

Yeah, I have a large commercial job all the way down in St. Matthews. I need another one somewhere around Columbia/Newberry to even out the trip. WIll Collaberate on another large commercial. What are you paying a helper? I am at 8/9 hr.

Coop

6. Sharp Services

Sharp Services LawnSite Senior Member

I just looking to get together with other and discuss the business and try to help easc other grow. I live near St. Matthews in Eastover and work the south eastside of Columbia.

7. TurfdudeNCSU

TurfdudeNCSU LawnSite Member

I live in Florence, SC not to far from you guys. I was actually in Columbia yesterday getting some stuff from the Lesco store there.