Come on rain!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BrandonV, Feb 12, 2008.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Had the maint crew throw out about 13bgs of snapshot today in lieu of rain tonight... so stressful.

2. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

If you don't get it from the south, you might get it from the west. We however are going to get it from the south and north. Funnel clouds were spotted here.

3. BrandonV

good deal, I've never had it not rain on me just makes you nervous when you throw out over 1k in product.

4. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

So did it get you?

5. BrandonV

got over 1/2" perfect. I absolutly love snapshot, just risky.

6. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

keep snowing..... i need this to end in the black for this season...lol

what a diffrence 500 miles makes

Nate

7. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

Brandon, you sound like me. With all the watering bans (they will be slightly lifted on April 1st) that have been in place for the last 18 months, we have tried to work around the weather when doing treatments or fertilizing. I was schedule to start putting out Round 1 of Pre Emergent because of how warm the temps have been, but with 28 degrees on deck for tonight I decided to push it back a week. Was hoping to get a early start, but guess we will have to stay on track. Good luck on rain this spring and summer.

8. slawn

slawn LawnSite Senior Member

I don't wish you guys any bad luck, but the drought up there has been good for my hay business. I shipped 10 eighteen wheelers loads in last two weeks!