Come See Us @ GIE

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ZSpray Info, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

Please stop by and visit us at GIE. We will be inside at booth 10208 and outside at 7429D. Come check out our new rackable unit and upgrades to our Zplug Aerator. Hope to see you there.
  2. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

We now have just short of 100 hours on the z plug with the upgrades and its just amazing!
  3. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

I'll be there friday! Cant wait to see the upgrades.
  4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Someone post a pic of the rackable Z.
    I can't get there this season....perhaps next.
  5. Turf Logic

Turf Logic LawnSite Member

I was not able to make it. I really hope you guys get a lot of pictures up. Im really interested in the rackable unit.
  6. phillie

Ya, I'll post some pics tomorrow night. Pic requests are of the rackable unit, and the upgrades? Anything else?

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Phillie you still have my number?
    Im going to be there too.
    Nice to put a name to a face!
  8. phillie

9. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

I've always thought the timing of this show sucked. Late October? Maybe the second busiest time of the year for green industry guys.

At least in the midwest and north.

I suppose there is no real good time that works for everyone with snow on the way but an early December or Early January date seems better.

Of course it's cold then and maybe their out door deal would stink.

I dunno.....don't listen to me.

Carry on.
  10. phillie

Well I failed.. The outdoor demo area closed due to rain within an hour of me getting there in the morning. Ltrich only had an outdoor exhibit. It was a good expo though....Rabbitman, it was good to finally meet you. I'll be able to give you an answer in a week or so.