Come to sunny south Florida. We work all year.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by johnnyaqua, Dec 22, 2005.

1. johnnyaqua

johnnyaqua LawnSite Member

2. Landscape25

Landscape25 LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Hi, I don't do irrigation but am in Lake Worth. I started my second year of my landscaping business in Oct., its tough here. I saw you had a West Palm number, do you do work in Lake Worth too. Sooommme day I might need a sub. I could use a good lawn sub too.
    I do design, installation and bed maintenance. I bought my first hedge trimmer today, that was fun.
    I am not sure there are many people from around here on this site. It sure would be nice to talk to some people, see what they charge and their experiences.

3. johnnyaqua

Hello Landscape 25, It's great to talk to someone local. Our company services Boca to Sebastian. Yes we would be happy to sub for you. If you send me your contact info I may be able to send some work your way. We don't do landscaping.Good to talk to you. John

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Why work 12 months a year? 9 months in Colorado is great!!

Why don't you ever post in the irrigation forum?

5. johnnyaqua

Hey Dana Mac,
    I read a lot but rarely comment.I find it all very interesting.Florida irrigation is a little different than up north. No winterizing ...

6. Landscape25

from Florida

Did you get the e-mail?

7. johnnyaqua

yes I'll be in touch.

8. Landscape25

from Florida

Okay, thanks.

9. Landscape25

from Florida

I called and left a message with phone number and did the "or I can call you back later" thing. It might be better to catch them in the morning. Every 2-3 months is not a big deal to drive there. I figure I will take Military for jobs like that. I don't want things flying all over 95. I really appreciate this, thanks.

10. Landscape25

from Florida

He called back, it sounds like he is interested in some design work. He seems to know what plants he wants. He seemed nice. He is thinking the 3rd week in March, so we shall see.