1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fdew, Apr 21, 2001.

1. fdew

fdew LawnSite Member

2. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

(never heard the term "very fair condition" before) Seems he could of atleast painted the rims on the other side.

[Edited by oneEXMARKfan on 04-21-2001 at 05:04 PM]
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

WOW!! My bid for $000,000,000.25 Got turned down :( !!

Go Figure! ;)

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

This is a got to have it item. Is this a Toro? :D
    I agree, he could of painted the rims on both sides and not the tires along with the rims. :)

5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

If I had time (and it was free of course) That would be a simple tear down, sandblast and spray. But a 12 HP briggs on there and it would be a neat lookin showpiece.

I can say I own one of the few remaining Bush HoG weed cutting lawn tractor brush cutter or whatever the guy called this thing!!
  6. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

is all i want for christmas

ITs a jacobson riding mower early 1970.
  8. Cleve

Cleve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Rockmart, GA

I wonder what that engine does to the operator's rear end with the exhaust pointed right at it? Probably why the seat cushion is about gone on the left rear side. Got to be some ride with the straight exhaust to boot.
    By the way, I notice that G&S says that it is a Jacobsen from the 70s. I believe those mowers had a drive system similar to the Snapper with the rubber disc running on a wheel. How in the world could an engine that big operate one of those systems?
  9. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like an old wisconsin engine on that thing. Could you imagine seeing a NUBEE on this thing. I think i'LL buy it and haul it around past all of you guys , just to make you wooried that someone is stealling buisness in your neighborhood.HEHEHEHE COOL. Might need some desitin
  10. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

Those Snapper drive systems aren't bad. We have an old Snapper, and you can pop wheelies pretty good!