comments apreciated

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by exmark user, Dec 5, 2010.

1. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

im 16 have a good lawncare buisness 50 lawns residential and commercial over a hundred landscape managments 2 exmarks 60 sit on 48 walkbehind all stihl equipment f90 fs110 weedeaters br 600 and 380 hs a5 hedg trimers ms 170 chain saw hl 100k pole trimmers spot sprayer cart to pull it in behind 60 3 backpack sprayers 98 dodge 2500 cummins 5x8 open 5x16 open which is for sale to get a 6.5 x 16 for 60 fertilizer spreaders tons of hand tools i bought all this myself no finacial help from parents all on my own im just looking for advice on anything from an expericienced landscaper just for further knowledge comment are apreciated
  2. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

If you got this far, with what you say you have why listen to anyone. Just keep doing what your doing.
  3. Robert Pruitt

Robert Pruitt LawnSite Senior Member

you may want to rewrite this thread, having a hard time understanding what you are wanting answered. hope you are licensed with those backpacks when the state man comes around.

KFLAWN LawnSite Member
    from Mi

5. Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold LawnSite Senior Member

Spoken just like a 16 year old, all one sentence!

Just keep on keepin' on kid!
  6. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Grow your business within your means. Don't jump too fast. Also talk with a good accountant.
  7. oldclawn

oldclawn LawnSite Senior Member

You is doin' just fine son---don't let any of the experts here confuse you any mor ethan necessary!
  8. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I really have no idea what info you are looking for? What do you need help with. You seem to have gotten pretty far by yourself, and you have raised quite a broad question. So I'm not sure exactly what to help you with.
  9. Collegepro

Collegepro LawnSite Senior Member

You are farther now than what some people are after years in the business, and as someone else said in above thread if you are this far then why even listent to anyone else, but I could not imagine having what you did at the age of 16..good luck
  10. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Whtaever your doing seems to be working. Only advice would be is to talk to a lawyer and get a ton of insurance. If u let stuff like taxes get away they will haunt u later on. Also look at ur earnings reports to make sure ur making enough profit.
    Posted via Mobile Device