comments apreciated

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by exmark user, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have a website? How did you land commercial accounts at 16? I was always under the impression you had to be 18 to enter into a legally binding contract.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

There like dentist offices, flea market, resteraunt, apartments

3. DollarSign

DollarSign LawnSite Member
    from MN

That doesn't answer his question what-so-ever. I'm sensing a HIGH BS factor!

4. exmark user

I didnt have to bid on it they just called me and i asked

5. betterlawnsandlandscaping

betterlawnsandlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

I am unsubscribing from this bogus thread because its not worth the loss of battery life on my phone to read the email replies. :waving:

6. Leading Edge Decatur

Leading Edge Decatur LawnSite Member

You have 50 lawn accounts and you either manage 100 landscapes or install 100 landscapes (honestly not sure what you mean). This size operation is not a solo business and not possible in the 90 days during the summer when you are not in school. Also grammar, punctuation, and ability to communicate a thought with some clarity is much more valuable than another $20 lawn account.

7. exmark user

Well some are instillations most are maintaince such as trimming bushes etc.
    I work everyday after school ive found mowing from 3 to 9 after school with 2 people working i can mow 10 yards and 20 on saturday P.S. I wouldn't get out of my truck for 20 dollars and i never work alone.

8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

:hammerhead: Lets see some pics of your stuff. I have seen a lot of BS on this site but this takes the cake. I would love to see how well written your illegal contracts are. hahah

9. exmark user

I dont make people sign contracts and ill get some pics by nxt week

10. Dnryan

Dnryan LawnSite Member

3-9? at night? idk man. Really hard to believe this whole thing is true. The more this thread continues on the more I am convinced it's b.s. If it's true, well then props to ya, but kind of hard to believe. I really think you should stay in school and finish English class because if you ever send emails to clients with grammar like you have displayed on here, well just stay in school. Not bashing you but seriously, it hurts to read it and try to make sense of everything.