1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Comments on my logo please

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by primecutmo, Mar 3, 2004.

1. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

hey-
    you can buy logo cd's with hundreds of logos on them which would suit the lawn industry nicely, shouldnt have any trouble pulling a good one out of their.

2. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Try www.designoutpost.com. Take a look at some of there logos they have designed for landscapers, an you see that the one you posted wont work.

It looks like a flyer, not a logo..

3. CNE

CNE LawnSite Member

Can't beleive that person is a graphic arts major. Looks like it was done in crayon by a 2nd grader.

4. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, kind of you to say.

5. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Personally I dont care for it much. As far as not looking perfesssional that might not matter. Around here theres a moving company that I believe has turned into a franchise, logo is 2 stick figures driving a truck (2 men in a truck is the name of the company) This company has grown to be pretty huge and in a short amount of time. Good luck with the logo you might want to try a few other designs.

6. monkey9197

monkey9197 LawnSite Member
    from NY

im a member of another forum if anyone waants tell me what info they want on a logo and u will get some real nice work for free or at most someone will ask for like $20-50. people making me logos for t shirts and i found one i like for $20 cause they do it for fun or practice. monkey9197@aol.com my email

7. monkey9197

monkey9197 LawnSite Member
    from NY

8. Zito

Zito LawnSite Member

I'm not an art critic, but I like it. I don't think it fits in the "logo" catagory, but it would look great on a flyer. I am a firm believer in professionalism, but my opinion is that if Coke can use a polar bear and Aflac can use a talking duck, then your little lawn mower guy should be fine.

9. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I got 3 different logos made for $100. The one I chose is now being put on my truck. This guy is great. PM or email me if you would like his info.