comments on walker blower attachment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tomo, Nov 15, 2006.

1. tomo

tomo LawnSite Senior Member

hello, any body use one ? How well do they perform . As i would suspect probaly expensive ,prices? An alternative would be ? I have a large carpark to do .An idea may be 2x stihls largest blowers or even3x on front of walker. Any ideas would be appreciated.

tomo:waving:

2. tomo

tomo LawnSite Senior Member

hello, any one
    tomo:waving:

3. grassaholic

grassaholic LawnSite Senior Member

4. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

The blower listed above is $3900 here in the States. To pricy I would think unless you do a lot of leaves. They don't list the CFM on Walker's website for the smaller blower but I believe its around $2000. The new optimax little wonder blowers should do that job just nice.

5. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Yur not talking about Emmett equipment are you?

6. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

The only blowers I see used on parking lots are the 13hp WB size except the guys with the truck mounted vac sweepers. You could move a lot of stuff with two 13HP WB like Billygoat or the Wonder.

7. grassaholic

grassaholic LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry guys, I went back and looked through my literature and the ProBlow blower http://www.selbro.com/ Is the blower that is more affordable than the blower made by Walker and the Buffalo Turbine blower. As far as performance the Buffalo Turbine is the best. The Selbro Problow and the Blower made by Walker are very similar in performance. The Problow is cheaper than the Walker model and you can control left or right discharge with the flip of a lever.

Yea I was talkin about Emmet Equipment!

8. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

The Buffalo Turbine blower is the best blower for your Walker. I paid $ 4100.00 in 2004 and have had zero problems with mine. It moves a lot of leaves in a hurry and the nozzel will rotate 360 deg. Air flow is listed up to 9500 CFM. It will knock you off your feet. Best part is, no more pushing a big blower up and down a hill.