Commercial Bid...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Poncho25, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Poncho25

Poncho25 LawnSite Senior Member

Figured i could toss this in here and ask those of you who don't troll the other areas of this form your thoughts on this:

Well, I was contacted by a company that has been seeing my truck around, and they said they liked the jobs I have been doing on the local residents and loved the name... well this will be my 1st commercial bid and I really could use some assistance. I met with the property Mgr today and she and I hit it off. I put together a drawing of the layout and have attached some pictures. They want everything taken care of by one company. So this includes all their shrubs, checking their irrigation and making sure all zones are working, keeping plants in top shape and replacing them as needed if they do end up dieing, (their last guy would just leave dead bushes in their beds) adding mulch when needed and an initial clean up of the back parking area that has a chain link fence with allot of overgrowth, picture also will be attached. On their shrubs, non of them are over 2 feet in hight, most of the higher ones are Ind. Hawthorn, the rest not 100% sure what they are (see attached photo). The picture i did does not represent a true count of how many shrubs there are, but they are very small, maybe 1 foot in hight and about 12 inch wide..?

So Please, 2 things need help with. I need some help with the numbers for the 1st cleanup of the back area (see photo ClearingCom1 thru 3) and reg maintenance.

Here's Link to the post with the pictures.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Click Here