Commercial Bids ???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Ramone, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Ramone

Ramone LawnSite Member

When Bidding On Commercial Contracts What Is Everything I Need Include In My Bid . Dont Want To Low Ball . ANYTHING U CAN GIVE ME WOULD BE OF HELP . THANKS 1000 !!!

2. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Search search search. there are tons of threads on here with exactly what to bid, how to get commercial accounts and other good info.

3. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but in most areas people are less then just a few weeks away from startup for the season and I would be really suprised if much commercial work is still available if any.

4. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

While this is true, I would say I land most of my commercial accounts from mid may till the end of June. That is about the time most managers get fed up with the landscape looking like garbage.

5. Dhouse

Dhouse LawnSite Member

I always give our company profile, history, references, insurance and licenses, as well as the bid. This shows that you are a professional. The more information about your company the better. Its all about establishing trust.

6. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

For some reason it doesn't surprise me to hear that.
    There are too many people thinking their ready to take on commercial accounts before they even have a season under their belt.