1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Bids

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by packerbacker, Jan 20, 2004.

1. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the first year ill be bidding on some commercial lots. I have never had to do a bid sheet. Does anyone have a template or some ideas of a good bid sheet. The bid will be mowing only. Thanks in advance.

2. Cutters Lawn Care

Cutters Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

If your gonna do commercial you might have to offer services other than just mowing. Mulch, seasonal color, pruning, etc.

3. packerbacker

I did, but its the Post Office and they said they work on a limited budget and if they do need anything else they will contact me if i get the job. I will be bidding snow removal in June though

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

hey packer i have a nice bid sheet

5. packerbacker

could you send it and did you get mine?

6. JKOOPERS

yeah thanks i got this from a company that have worked for for last 9 years i finally going out on my own

7. packerbacker

good luck, i worked for a guy for 6 years and he actually gave me the loan to get started

8. JKOOPERS

my dad paid cash for everything so the only overhead i have is insurance. but tell me this what was the best thing u did to get more jobs. i have some but i need more any advice would be great

9. packerbacker

but tell me this what was the best thing u did to get more jobs. i have some but i need more any advice would be great

First of all the best thing you can do to get more accounts is do a great job on the ones you have now, then just get out there and start meeting people, throw your name out to everyone you meet, be a personable guy and be professional

10. JKOOPERS

i resent it with excel