1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Christmas Decorations?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by affprop, Nov 29, 2002.

1. affprop

affprop LawnSite Member

Could anyone give me some good locations of places to get commercial grade Christmas Decorations. Web sites or addresses or phone #s. I would really appreciate it. I looked last year but not much luck. I decorate banks and stuff. I used Wally world deco last year and some other stuff.
  2. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

try www.christmasdecor.net, orwww.briteidea.com or Holiday Presence. They got a 1-800# it is 640-9627. I have toyed with the idea of doing this myself. But I don't like ladders much and even less when it's colder than he**. Does it pay decent? Dave
  3. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 LawnSite Member

I dunno about the others, but Christmas decor is a branch of Nighttime decor which is a franchise that you have to buy into. Once you buy the franchise you can determine an area that only you can work in, set you up with the lights and even have a training course on how to decorate, if i understand it right. A friend of mine is in the business and he seems to be busy as heck, not sure if he's making any money or not. Have thought about it myself