1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Commercial Insurance

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by lawnspecialties, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I've just recently finished getting the two trucks' titles changed over to the business' name. Now I'm looking into commercial insurance and of course it's going to go up around $600 ($2222.00 per year). You sure do have to "spend it to make it".

For those with commercial policies, who are you with and how happy are you with them? Just curious as I'm "sort of" shopping around now.:confused:
  2. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Ohio casualty has always been good to me.
  3. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

Farm Bureau has not done me wrong!!
  4. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

One of the kid's dads where my two sons play basketball is a Farm Bureau agent and of course he's been hitting me up lately. I think I'll let him at least get me a quote.
  5. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

I found an agent who saved me 1100 per year on my truck this year... shop around and get a lot of quotes. I was surprised to see how big the differences were from 1 company to the next. I have never made a claim though, so hard to say how good the company is with that.