Commercial lawns

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AndrewLawn, May 20, 2001.

1. AndrewLawn

AndrewLawn LawnSite Member

How much would be a fair price to charge a bank to mow their property(about 1/2 acres) weekly for the year? Also,just out of curiosity how many RESIDENTIAL lawns do you guys have(approximately)?

2. crew

crew LawnSite Member

Try the search function. These topics and many others have been covered ad-nauseum on this site in the past.
    the short answer is however much you can get away with!

3. you are 15 right? dont even bother with commercials for a few years. not until you have insurance and a legal corporation goin. otherwise if you screw up they will be all over you with law suites.

4. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

most of our commercial property's require me to prove that we have workman's comp and 2 million liability and if a bank(or anyone else for that matter) lets you on there property to work without it they are asking for trouble.
    I am not trying to discourage you at 15...I think it is great you want to work....ask a adult for help and advise...have them look into the legal issues for you.

5. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

hi im the 15 year old i dont know if this guy is or not i just dont want anyone conffuesed with me beacuse i posted a tthread liek this on commercial propeerty maybe im jsut confueesed

6. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

It has his birthday in his profile (proving his is 15)...so NO I do not think they are thinking it is you...

7. Atlantic Lawn

Atlantic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Outer Banks NC

Banks are really picky and dealing with corporate accounts takes some experience. Keep to the residential till ya know what to charge. About 75 accounts.

8. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

ok then i stand corrected sorry for making confusion:confused: