Commercial Property Manual - FREE with Total Business Package

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Sean Adams, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

The Commercial Property Information You Have Been Looking For!

If you, like most lawn and landscape maintenance business owners, have looked into the commercial aspect of this industry, you know it is quite different than the residential end of this business.

First of all, it is far more competitive, and much harder to even get your foot in the door to get an opportunity to bid on these types of properties.

Fact is, everyone wants commercial properties because there are quite a few advantages. There are fewer people to deal with, less drive time, less wear and tear on equipment, and usually much bigger checks!

But in order to acquire these commercial properties there is a lot you need to know. This manual will take you through the process from beginning to end and show you the right way to line these clients up one at a time!

This manual includesÂ….

What A Commercial Property Manager Is Looking For

How To Create A Commercial Property Client Profile

How to Find Commercial Clients

How To Contact Commercial Clients

Meeting The Commercial Client

Creating An Effective Proposal

How To Present Your Proposal

What To Do When They Say No

Two Letters to Property Managers

A Detailed Proposal ​

This is just a general overview of the sections within this manual. Each section is extremely detailed and easy to understand.

To make it even easier there are two examples of letters you will need to write and a detailed, organized, professional example of a proposal that has been used successfully time and time again.

More importantly, this manual has been written based on time-tested procedures that have worked for companies all over the country, as well as my own company.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

2. Patriots

Patriots LawnSite Member

Sean - do you email your packet, or is it sent via mail.

Thanks.

3. Sean Adams

when ordered it is sent instantly via email and in word format so anything that you are going to use does not need to be retyped...saves a lot of time and hassle for the person ordering and saves us from having to charge shipping and handling

4. Boycea

Boycea LawnSite Senior Member

I bought your commercial property manual roughly two years ago and found it very helpful. I was just wondering if this is the same manual or an updated one?

5. Sean Adams

Email me your name or the name and email address you ordered it under 2 years ao and I will email you the most updated version of what we have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.