Commercial Proposal or bid

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Greenpro, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Greenpro

Greenpro LawnSite Member
    from olivet

Ive been mowing local small accounts for over 3 years and like to get into the commercial end of the business.

My question is how to set up a professional bid, how should it look (the format). how should the numbers and wording look etc.
    I know how to get the numbers i need iam just unsure how to put it all together.

If theres anyone out there thats willing to share there bidding proposal please fax me at 616-763-9719

thanks for any help.:(
  2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I know others in the past have come to this site and have taken every opportunity to pitch or sell things they offer....and it got them run right off the board...I'm not one of those guys...but I just wanted to let you know that in the lawnsite store under the marketplace section, there is a landscape maintenace proposal template offered that is ideal for commercial and high end residential accounts. I think there have been some recent posts about the success people on this site have had with this template. Check it out. If you want to ask me any questions let me know. I'm not selling it to you, just wanted to let you know.

Sean Adams
  3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member