commercial push mowers

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Bennyb311, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Bennyb311

Bennyb311 LawnSite Member

I need to pick up a good commercial push mower. Any suggestions on which is a good one for the price?

2. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

We have used the Toro 21's for over a decade and have never had problems.

3. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

How much do you have/wanna spend? The Toros, Exmarks and Snappers are all good.

4. PowerEquipmentWarehouse

PowerEquipmentWarehouse LawnSite Member

There are several very good commercial quality mowers. They range in price from around $600 for a push Lawnboy to over $1100 for a self propelled Toro. You are wise to look for a commercial quality mower, as the life expectancy is longer for daily use.

Mike

5. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

$750-$1300 is a ballpark. I paid just over $1300 for my comm. toro 21" self propel with blade brake.

6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Damn your prices are high where you at. I paid $1,100.00 for the two I bought early this spring and both are commercial mulch/bag with BBC.

7. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Go with Toro Proline self propelled 21" and you won't be sorry for years to come.

8. BLKSS

BLKSS LawnSite Member
    from Texas

also try the exmark 26" might as well get bigger and commercial

9. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with BLKSS, but i also don't know the price of the 26" so that could be something to think about

10. BLKSS

BLKSS LawnSite Member
    from Texas

i think down here in Texas you can get em for $1449, not to bad. maybe even less