commercial sprayer help.....

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jbo90423, Nov 18, 2007.

1. jbo90423

jbo90423 LawnSite Member

What is the best commercial sprayer out there.... I am looking for either a skid sprayer bigger than 400 gallons or a trailer sprayer for lawn care... I am new to this and don't know everything one needs to get started.... thanks.....

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

The Lesco 300 gallon with a fiberglass tank and mechanical agitation is pretty nice. I have a 200 gallon Space Saver for sale, but it sounds like that is a bit small for you.

3. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

In that size, GNC or Westheffer may be your best bets. Gregson Clark may have on over 300, but I'm not sure. They may be worth looking into as well.

4. Neal Wolbert

Neal Wolbert LawnSite Senior Member

Try Really Innovations in Cocoa Fla. for fiberglass units over 300 gal. or consider 2 smaller poly tanks with one pumping system. I'm sure Rhett at Gregson Clark could help you with the modular unit. Both of these suppliers have treated us very well.
    Neal

5. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

i sold my 200 gallon tank--and connected a 400 gallon tank--but then I had to get a one-ton truck. I suggest get a 300 gallon Gregson clark (click above). Then add an extra 200 gallon tank and connecting hoses when you need it.

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

westheffer is jsut 40 minutes away from me so taht helps but they make good skids . i have a 300 gal unit but it is a separate tank from the sikid. theya re making one now that is bottom feed 300 gal on a skid. they offer stainless too which we find great!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

I've used 2 Lesco Space-Savers and lost diaphrams in both pumps multiple times within the first year of use, and had one pump tear itself to shreds. I can't really recommend them...